Call Ace Air Conditioning & Appliance
to save money and energy!
AC Discounts & Appliance Repair Specials
Make sure to mention the above offers to take advantage of these discounts!
Free AC Cleaning & Check with the Purchase of Duct Sanitation
About Our Duct Sanitations: Our enzyme-based product will sanitize your house and duct system, remove musty stale air, and leave it smelling amazingly fresh. Plus, with the purchase of sanitation, we will check your entire air conditioning system for free. To help solve this issue ,we offer air conditioning service that will save you a lot of time and money with our $250 a year Energy Savings agreement annual maintenance (normally $289 yr). Please note: Owner’s responsibilities include providing normal care and maintenance including, but not limited to, cleaning evaporator or condenser coils, drain, burners, or heat exchangers: lubrications; adjustments; normal filter maintenance; and having the products reasonably accessible for service.
Don’t wait until your home air conditioning system stops working.
Discounts on AC Service Repairs for Rental Properties
Do you own rental properties? If you do, then we have a money-saving opportunity that you won’t want to miss. We hear many complaints from property owners about the expensive bills that they receive for air conditioning repairs. Costly repairs are often caused by improper maintenance such as not keeping debris away from the outdoor unit, the failure to change the filter on a monthly basis, or not having a filter at all. These acts of neglect can lead to expensive problems for the property owner.
To help solve this issue, we offer air conditioning service that will save you a lot of time and money. Schedule your check today for just $250
Save on Heating & AC Repairs with our Energy Savings Agreement.
Take advantage of our $250 Energy Savings Agreement.
You will receive biannual detailed inspections of your home air conditioning system. For an additional charge, we can also perform an “in place” light coil cleaning, which includes the following:
- Inspection of Condenser: check pressures, coil, electrical, motor, blade, accumulator, compressor, filter dryer, service valves, valve stem, armaflex, and pad.
- Inspection of Air Handler: check coil, blower wheel, drain, overflow, electrical, sealed areas, duct, returns, supplies, and thermostat.
- Indoor Air Quality Assessment: we will inspect your system to ensure that it is properly sized to suit your home. An inadequately sized system can cause problems and yield higher electric bills. During the indoor air quality assessment, we will check the unit size, supply and return sizes, filter system, filter size, copper sizing, UV lights, and for the presence of mold and odors.
- Future Benefits: receive 25% off normal repair bills on each unit that you enlist in our agreement. When you sign up for our ESA, we will also provide a LIFETIME WARRANTY on all repairs performed by Ace (yearly renewal required). We include a “clean bill of health” for that air conditioning system after every maintenance check.
- For Rental Property Owners: our bill of health can be added to your lease to hold the tenant responsible for future repair bills caused by improper maintenance. We can check the system after every tenant moves to ensure that it is in good condition for the next tenant.
Call us today at (904) 494-8018!
CAC License #CAC1814417
An Ace technician came to my house the same day I called for service. My 3.5 ton AC unit had quit working. It turned out that a safety device was triggering the stop due to depleted freon. Troy, (the technician) traced the problem to a leaking coil in my attic air handler. He took me through the troubleshooting process and let me see the diagnostics device readouts to show the problem. He worked with his contacts to find the most economical way to replace the coil. He drew up a few options for my wife and I to take to get a working AC unit again. My wife and I decided that it would be better to simply replace the whole system because simply replacing the coil was 50% of the cost of system replacement (our system was 10 years old already). Within two days two very hard working HVAC techs installed a whole new Goodman 3.5 ton system within 1/2 a day. They vacuumed up the mess and guided me through how to best do my own service. I thought this was a very fair transaction. The service was top-notch and professional. I didn’t get the snake-oil-salesman vibe I get from most mechanical service companies I’ve had in the past. I truly believe I was not “oversold” on items I didn’t need. Additionally, the original service call fee was doped and there were no “surprise” fees upon payment. Everything that was agreed upon was done with no pressure. I’ll use these guys again if the need arises.