Appliance and Air Condition Service Warranties in Jacksonville FL
Most appliances and air condition parts purchased at the counter offer a 90-day warranty. Please note, internet purchases of heating and cooling systems are not covered by written warranties (Warranty Internet Purchases).
- Appliance Service – 90 day parts warranty, 30 day labor warranty
- Air Conditioning Service – 90 day parts warranty, 30 day labor warranty
- Lifetime parts and labor is available!
- Air Conditioner Installation – many warranties are available
- 5 years parts, 1 year labor
- 10 years parts and labor
- 99 year compressor
- Lifetime unit replacement
- Goodman Warranty Details
Take advantage of Goodman Tax Federal Credit Program for Indoor Comfort Systems today!
- There are no returns or refunds on any installed or electrical parts/equipment
- “In-stock” store items may be returned within 30 days with a valid receipt
- Any special order or factory order item returned will incur a 20% restocking fee
CAC License #CAC1814417
I hired this company to repair my refrigerator. The first technician misdiagnosed the problem and a part was ordered. I was originally told that the part would be on indefinite order by the first technician. The first technician did not have good customer service skills and could not properly explain the parts issue. I called the office and Troy addressed my issue. Troy was able to locate the part that was believed to be malfunctioning outside of their normal supply source. Troy could sense my frustration with the first technician and he personally responded to my home. Troy discovered that the original diagnoses was incorrect and he repaired the issue. He was honest enough to admit the error and the repair that was completed $80.00 less than the original diagnoses. Troy is a true credit to what service should be. I highly recommend this company for your A/C and appliance repairs if Troy is the technician providing your service.
A Google User